Sunday, March 5, 2017

Prayer request from Suzanne Jobb

I would like to request prayer from my church family for my parents, Terry & Sylvia DeYoung. 

Terry had a bad fall 3 weeks ago.  He went for X-rays today and found out that he broke his hip and goes in for surgery in the morning for a partial hip replacement.

My mom took a bad fall at home in November and suffered a concussion as well as injuring her shoulder.  She has daily headaches since and just found out that she tore 2 tendons in her shoulder.  They have decided that instead of surgery due to her age that she will have to do physio.

Please keep both of them in prayer for quick healing, strength and encouragement for my mom as she's been unable to come to church due to the concussion, and for provision while Terry is unable to work.  God is good and we know He takes care of everything that concerns us and never leaves us, so we know He is taking care if His children.

Thank you,  Church! 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment