Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Update on Pat Robichaud

We received this update on Pat from her daughter...please share...

Good Morning Everyone,
I just wanted to give you all an update on my mom Pat Robichaud. Mom had Eye surgery on Aug 28th, she has a hole in the macular. This particular operation has you having to remain facedown for a week. We went back to see the Dr on Sept 15th only to find put that the surgery was Not a success. Mom was of course devastated. The Dr said she could have the surgery again so after some thought she decided to do so. Her second operation was Thurs Sept 17 and once again she is facedown for a week. So far there has been little sleep but I am trying to keep her spirits up as much as I can. Thank you to all of her friends who have called and have given me a bit of respite. We go back to the Dr on Oct 5th for the results. Please keep mom in your prayers and if you have a sec drop by or give a call, I know she would love to hear from you.
Thanks and God bless,
Heather (daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment